Friday, January 7, 2011

Knitscene Winter/Spring 2011 - Camellia Shrug







The preview is up for Knitscene Winter/Spring 2011. I am lucky enough to have contributed a pattern is this issue, the Camellia Shrug. It is a lace shrug worked from the center out in a lace square, then continued into the sleeves with a lace motif at the wrist. It is worked in the heavenly soft Lorna's Laces Honor, a DK weight alpaca/silk blend.
There are so many awesome patterns in this issue, I don't know where to start! I'm in love with the Bas Relief Socks and I don't even particularly enjoy knitting socks, but I think I will gather up enough courage to work on these. I also love the vintagey look of the Piccadill Pullover. Big round of applause to the designers and editors at Knitscene for putting together a fantastic issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment